Brass Hose Tails
Brass Hose Tails are perfectly machined from high-quality Brass hex rods and are used to connect female threaded fittings to Flexible Hoses/Tubes. High wall thickness ensures good mechanical strength and well-defined grooves/serrations enable perfect clamping. They are to be used with Hose Clamps or Crimped-type Ferrules.
They are used with industrial air and water hoses, compressor lines, pneumatic lines, low-pressure spray, and other applications.
- Features: Corrosion-resistant, economy range, wide thread choice, specials available as per customer drawings and specifications.
- Threads: BSPT (R), BSPP (R), NPT, NPTF (dry seal), NPS, Metric-ISO, UNF, 45° SAE & UNC.
- Hose Type: PTFE, Rubber, Plastic, EPDM, LDPE, PVC, Nylon, Reinforced PVC, PU, and Braided.
- Finish: Natural (Nickel & Chrome if required)
- Media: Used for transfer of air, water, oils, and chemicals.
- Note: Hose and thread combinations not shown can also be provided on a special basis. The entire range is also available in Aluminium and Stainless Steel also.